Laney Coletti-Saracino, PhD
Co-Founder | Product Leader | Creative Technologist
- Experience: 13+ years in tech, spanning roles such as engineer, designer, UX researcher, product leader, and Co-Founder.
- Achievements: Laney's blend of psychology and technology has catalyzed innovative experiences for industry giants like Spotify, Refinery29, NASA, and The United Nations.
- Advocacy: Committed to DEIB, climate change, and mental health, Laney also helms the woman-driven music label, Miracle Fish Records.
- Personal: Collaborates with David in their band Fortuneteller and enjoys exploring Hudson Valley on her motorcycle, and other diverse interests including music, art, gardening, travel, and literature.
- Education: Holds a PhD in clinical psychology from Columbia University and dual BAs in Computer Science and Landscape Architecture from Arizona State University.
Co-Founder | Creative Director | Illustrator | Designer
- Background: A fusion of business acumen and artistry, with roles spanning business owner, creative director, illustrator, and designer.
- Portfolio: Collaborated with prominent clients like Comedy Central, Google, and Meta.
- Interests: Enjoys drawing, music, cooking, and staying updated with the latest cultural trends - a real meme maestro. Cherishes personal time, whether it's around bonfires or bowling with family.
- Education: Holds a BFA in Design & Illustration from Syracuse University.